Novidades

latest

Week #10: Heatmaps, Maptracing and lots of HUD.

Figure 1 - Heatmap and Maptracer combined

Hello fellow followers,

Figure 2 - A small part of the new HUD.

Throughout the 10th week I have been busy constructing Heat-maps and Map Tracing to use during the play-tests of the game during MOJO. Once again I did refactoring to improve the performance of the game but my best work so far this week was to work directly with the arts 
student Sofia, to integrate her HUD and menu on our scripts. As well as creating with her a custom cursor and adding it to our game. She also made one .exe logo for us.

Figure 3 - Game Over Screen for defeat case. Victory is similar.
I also implemented a loading screen to make smoother transitions and which asks the player not to close the game while we write log files to disk and upload them to the cloud as backup. Apart from these I haven't done much else. This week's post has been short and there is not much more to say, mostly because doing the heat map and the map tracing took up most of my time.

See you soon at Mojo!

Figure 4 - Uploads to cloud, checked.

Sem comentários

Enviar um comentário

© all rights reserved