Novidades

latest

Introducing... Francisco Barros!


Hello World,

I'm Francisco, my job in this team of amazing developers is to randomly talk about food and beverages, in particular, sweet cakes and coffees. This, of course, is just an introductory joke to break the ice. Welcome to my first blog post ever. I'm the oldest of the bunch, recently scoring twenty-nine years of age. I enjoy playing all types of games in my free time, ranging from sports to tabletop games and video-games. I'm a computer engineer, with specialties in distributed systems and cybersecurity. Still, here I am, ready to craft this masterpiece of a video game, we codenamed with 2036. Without entering into many details, I would describe this game as an alternative approach to stealth games.  I tell you this because you may be discovered not only through traditional means, e.g., you were spotted by your enemies, but also through the interactions with them. In 2036, the player is encouraged to interact with both friendly and hostile NPCs through dialogue. The interaction is useful to: overcome hard obstacles with more ease, learn characters backstories and motivations, and sometimes is needed to be able to progress through the game. This means that you need to be careful not only with what you do but also with what you say. Do not worry, we won't forget to include stressful events that will put you on edge nor take away your freedom to strategically navigate through the level!

With these words, I end my first blog post ever, in case you missed that earlier on. Thanks for reading. Good luck and have fun.

Sem comentários

Enviar um comentário

© all rights reserved